Sunday, June 19, 2011

Turkeys

I'm still fascinated with turkey's. I'm only going to inflict about 10% of the photos I've taken on you. Remember when they were too small to even get in the door? Now they're almost too big to get in.


The also like to flap their wings as soon as I let them out. I have to admit that I thought I would have a little more time before they got too big for the the tractor. I was going to spend the weekend working on a new coop for them but then I was felled with an eye infection. Looks like they're going to have to spend an extra week jammed cheek by gobbler in the little coop.


I think I ended up with two toms and two hens. Did I say that already? This guys is getting a nice nubbly head.


The Royal Palms are starting to get their black markings.


I even heard one gobble today, instead of the peeps they've been making up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment